Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Ok, I have finally gotten my technological act together...I think

Hey all,

Glad to finally be posting on the blog!  Today I moved out of my Seacoast, NH apartment and I'm currently surrounded by the ridiculous amount of stuff I've accumulated in these 23 years...I mean seriously, how does this happen?  Disgusting.  Many thanks to Mom and Dad for storing my shit for me while I'm gone.

Over the next 10 days I plan to organize, pack, etc for the days to come.  Unlike Trey and Grace, I'm not going straight to Australia.  A friend is getting married in Japan in November, so that will be a two week trip where we will hopefully get to see and do a lot!  Then I'll be back in the US with family for Thanksgiving (the last glorious American holiday we will enjoy for awhile), then I'll head to Spain - to see another friend who is teaching English there, and will subsequently return to the US for the flight to Australia.  Feeling lucky for the great opportunity presented to me and so grateful to have these girls by my side! <3  Planning to truly make the most of these experiences.

With any luck, many amazing pictures, information, and good stories to come!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment