Today was another beautiful day on the water. Unfortunately, there were no whale sharks spotted by boat or plane. This is the second time in the last week that this has happened. People are worried that it might be the end of the season, which would be one of the earliest ones yet. However, they say that when there is a full moon, whale sharks become scarce. I did end up seeing a white tip reef shark, so I got my shark fix for the day.
When we were cruising around waiting for a big, spotted fish to come to the surface, we found some breaching humpbacks. I realized I didn't have many pictures of them so I had a bit of a photo shoot.
a little pectoral slapping/waving hello
…how did this get in here? It's Moby Dick!
This is the leopard shark we saw the other day. Leith Holtzman (Holtzy) is the photographer on the boat. I should be one of those people in the corner peeing in the water. :)














No comments:
Post a Comment