Monday, December 2, 2013

It begins.

Sarah has been bouncing around the globe, but for me, today the journey begins. I left my cozy little home in New Hampshire with no plans of returning for at least a year. Not a long time, I know. People leave home for much longer spans of time every day, but I know the months are going to fly by. Some of the best times of my life are about to happen, and I couldn't be happier. I get to spend the next year with a couple of the most incredible friends; smart, tenacious ladies ready to take Australia by storm. 

The appeal of a new place is so refreshing. It has been a tough year for me, but I can already feel the mistakes I've made falling away…hopefully revealing my beach body. It is going to be one hell of a learning experience, full of new people, new places, new cultures, new stories ;)

We're going to try new things every day, maybe working out will be one of those things. Bring on the diving, hiking, eating, bungee jumping, and whatever else. We are ready. Maybe we'll all find what we're passionate about. It may sound naive, but I still have hope. 

To Sarah and Trey, thank you for going on this amazing journey with me. I love you both.
And to everyone who has helped us get to where we are, continues to support us, and those that we may meet along the way, you're my heroes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment