Monday, December 23, 2013

Why is this happening?

The moment a 24 year old body doesn't quite bounce back the same as a 23 year old body.

There was a time, a time before tequila, when good life choices were made and everybody was happy. But now it flows freely from margarita machines all over Australia.  As you can probably tell, margarita Monday strikes again.

the reason for todays agony

As I've gotten older, I have tried a variety of methods to take on this day: salted rim, sugar rim, frozen, on the rocks, pomegranate, the famous bucket of margaritas… the list goes on. Alas, all my efforts have been in vain. I just keep getting hit by the tequila bus, reversed over, and hit again. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I've learned nothing.

To all of the beautiful people that came to celebrate, thank you for a wonderful evening. If you keep being so nice you won't be able to get rid of us. Next time, maybe don't bring me so many margaritas ;)



birthday snack feast

two birthday cakes (thanks Lizzie and Mike)

thank you girls for tucking me in

not so "good morning"

birthday success

No comments:

Post a Comment