Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The chickens needed a home makeover, and guess who did it…we did! Mike and Liz did most of it, but we wielded hammers like true back woods New Hampshire ladies. The nails may have gone in slightly crooked, but it is still standing (knock on wood). We had to raise the top of it and fence everything back in so the foxes couldn't have the chicks for a midnight snack.

 
Yesterday I went with Mike to take down some scaffold. I got to be the person on the ground catching parts and putting them on/around the truck. It was a hot day, but nothing compared to today. We are trying to stay as still as possible, but somehow we are still sweating. Gross! I've been sunscreening compulsively, but I am covered and freckles and they just keep popping up. No burns yet though, so keep your fingers crossed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment