In addition, Grace has been painting the chemical shed. She painted it to look like a barn and it came out phenomenal. She also painted a giant sun flower on the telephone post in front of it. It really goes with the whole theme.
Follow the crazy adventures of Trey, Sarah and Grace, while we spend a year abroad in The Land Down Under. Australia here we comeeeee!
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
Adding some color to Peppercrest
In our final days at Peppercrest, we have been leaving our mark by adding some color (or colour as the Aussies would spell it). As I mentioned before, we redid the potting shed last week. This week, we spray painted inside of the shed. Each of us got our own panel to create a mural. We think Grace must have been a criminal spray painting the streets of Boston before and hadn't told anyone because hers came out perfect (as usual). Sarah had a good idea and painted things that represented her memories of Peppercrest. I didn't really have a plan, but it came out to represent me. I painted a huge yellow flower that Liz and Mike could see from the house, I attempted to make a flower with heart pedals but it just looks like a hibiscus. I also 3 little painted little birds on the top to represent the 3 of us girls. We always used to make a joke saying Liz was the "mama duck" and we were here "ducklings" always following her lead. It surprisingly came out really nice. I think Lizzie & Mike loved our designs and will think of us every time they walk by the shed.
In addition, Grace has been painting the chemical shed. She painted it to look like a barn and it came out phenomenal. She also painted a giant sun flower on the telephone post in front of it. It really goes with the whole theme.
Since Grace and I are leaving tomorrow, we also bought a like green watering can and planted flowers in it as a gift to Liz. We let our crafty side get a hold of us and it came out great! We thought it would be a nice touch to the potting shed!
In addition, Grace has been painting the chemical shed. She painted it to look like a barn and it came out phenomenal. She also painted a giant sun flower on the telephone post in front of it. It really goes with the whole theme.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment