As usual, Grace and I made the best of our experience. Painting nails, sewing dresses, dancing in the rain, etc. I enjoyed my first experience go the good ole laundromat. However, it made me feel incredibly thankful for having a washer and drier in arms reach my whole life. I haven't realized how much of a convienience having these machines in my home was until now. Do you imagine always having to go to the laundromat? I legit think I would go bankrupt buying new clothes daily to avoid the reoccurs cd trip to the coin-op. While at the laundry mat, we ran out of dollar coins. After a match of "rock, paper, scissors", I had to walk to the bakery in the rain (in my pjs mind you) to buy iced coffee for more dollar coins. I probably looked like a lost wet poodle in Mannum. Classic.
Follow the crazy adventures of Trey, Sarah and Grace, while we spend a year abroad in The Land Down Under. Australia here we comeeeee!
Thursday, February 13, 2014
Laundromat
This morning was the first time I've ever been to a laundromat in the 23 years that I've lived. Australia is so hot and dry most of the time that people don't generally use driers in their home. Last night, grace and I did a load of laundry at Lizzie's and hung it to dry. However, due to the massive amounts of rain we have got the past two days (which is veryyyyyy unusual for here), it didn't dry. Since it's valentines day (happy valentines day btw) the two of us are off to Tinty and Glengowrie to be with the boys for the weekend. With this said we needed out clothes dried and fast. Off to the laundry mat in Mannum we went.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment