Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Potting Shed

This week, we have been doing many projects at Peppercrest. Brad and Sarah have finish building the jetty with Liz and Mike- it truly looks amazing. In the meantime, Grace and I have been refurbishing the potting shed. We de-rusted it, and painted it to look like a barn. It seems like an easy task but in the SA summer heat and annoying flies it took a while. We are SO proud of how it turned out though. Liz bought us spray paint so all of us girls can spray paint flowers, etc. which will really look adorable. She will always think of us when she goes in the potting shed now and it really adds character to the farm!




really enjoying our task


Sarah & Brad finishing the dairy


After we completed the potting shed today, Grace and I ran some errands in Murray Bridge (in record time, may I add..) When we got home, we made dinner for Liz and Mike outside. We made fruit salad with a honey lemon glaze, bruschetta, roasted tomato and garlic marinated chicken. Since it was my first time "grilling", I'm happy to say everyone is still living. Success.


After getting chewed by the bugs at dinner, Grace and I ran down to the river to test out the new jetty. We apologize for anyone who may have seen very white bums in Cowirra due to the lack of clothing we had on. After jumping in, Grace swore she saw a snake so we ran out realllyyyyy fast. Now, we are back in the dairy having a relaxing night watching Grease, painting nails, girl talking, drinking wine and trying to stay cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment