Grace and I got in touch with our "inner hippe" last night by sleeping in our car. After successfully surviving (thank god), we walked to the light house I our pjs (along with many others) to watch the sunrise.
As we watched the sunrise over the ocean and lighthouse. It started raining mid-sunrise (our luck, we couldn't not laugh...) then the sky turned into a purple- pink color. Great way to start the day! Who knew the two of us would ever be up this early under our own will. I'm glad we got up though. Grace noticed that being there would be the closest we would be to America for a while... Weird thought, but cool.
Once ready for the day, we ate brekky at a quaint little cafe. It had a very strong surfer vibe. Healthy food, smoothies and free wifi.. Just our style. After a walk around the little shops and beaches, we are again in the car to do some touristy things up the Gold Coast today.















No comments:
Post a Comment