For lunch we went to a sushi train on the beach. Since we love sushi, a conveyer belt of sushi going around our table was just the best experience ever. However, as usual our eyes seemed hungrier than our stomachs..
In a sushi coma, we laid on the beach for the afternoon. I tried to put on tanning oil to get a tan but just burnt. Grace on the other hand, guarded her 50+ sunscreen near and dear to her heart. I even heard her say "I literally have a fear of people stealing my sunscreen more than anything else..." On multiple occasions on this trip. I'm convinced she would hand someone her wallet over sunscreen if she was getting mugged.
On the beach, we caught up on the most recent gos in Cosmo, drank strawberry ciders and had some r&r. Although we heard sharks frequently go to this beach, we did go in the water to jump a few waves.
After getting burnt, sweaty and sandy, we took the ferry over to Watson's bay to meet Judy. When we got off the ferry, Judy was waiting for is at the beach club with white wine chilling in the ice bucket. We celebrated Judy passing her simulation at work and told her about her day.
The 3 of us then met Judy's friend (and our new friend) Tennielle for tapas and sangria. Absolutely delicious. After dinner, Judy dropped Grace, Tennielle and I off at the bar. Judy wanted to come out but she had work in the am (so responsible!) the roof deck bar that we went to had hard apple cider slushies that were just amazing- why have we never thought to make these in the margarita machine...? A few cider slushies and captain and cokes later... It was a veryy fun night out! Thank you so much Judy and Tennielle for showing us a really fun time!














No comments:
Post a Comment