Friday, March 7, 2014

The Bad Times (explicit details)

The things I've seen in the last few days road tripping, and months prior, have been nothing but incredible and enjoyable; however, it is not just sunshine and surfers. When I first arrived in the land down under I acquired what seemed like an ever growing toe fungus, ingrown toenail, alien baby, spawn of satan growth. With salt water and betadine, it was defeated. I managed to stay uninjured/sick until Wednesday, the first day of our road adventure. It must have been food poisoning because I had what could be described as explosive, uncontrollable diarrhea. It did not yield. I spent every twenty minutes clenching and praying to the high heavens that a toilet would appear beneath me. It didn't. Feeling absolutely drained, we set out Thursday for more sight seeing (but with Immodium on hand). The great ocean road is/was turn after turn of sheer beauty, that is until I took a chance and tried to let one rip. I thought two days later I would be in the clear. Instead, immediate regret flooded through me as I realized what had happened. I shit my pants.

Naturally there will be no photographs associated with this blog post.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha oh grace, never a dull moment!!! What a great story you have to tell from now on! ;)

    ReplyDelete